Why Click Smart?
Significant energy savings
• Complete control and regulation of your heating and lighting means energy is
only consumed when needed - reducing your energy bills and your carbon footprint.
Simple & flexible installation
• No additional cables or wall cutting needed.
Receivers can be installed behind
light fittings or into suitable installation boxes
• Flexible positioning makes RF Control ideal for installation within existing or newly
constructed buildings. With RF Control, you can move switches freely and re-locate
when required. Switches can be mounted on glass, wood or walls etc.
• Transmitters are powered by battery and so do not require any wiring or
additional power supply.
• Universal input transmitter converts up to 4 push-button switches
- enabling existing devices to be connected to the system.
• Operates on 868MHz frequency band which provides
• Allows portable and remote control up to
a distance of 200m
• Control and adjustment of lights, on/off or create lighting scenes.
• Control shutters, blinds, gates, latches and garage doors
• Manual or automatic control
• Monitor window or door opening
• Simulate occupancy when you are away from home